MA / PhD in Education by Research
Maximum Places Offered: Not Applicable
- Programme Overview
- Faculty of Education Departments
- How to Apply
- Ask a Question
Since the establishment of a link between University of Limerick and Mary Immaculate College, the Education Faculty of MIC has been in a position to offer a range of postgraduate research options. To date these programmes have attracted exceptional interest, and the number of registered postgraduate research students continues to grow from year to year.
Start your Research Journey
Prospective postgraduates are encouraged to explore the research interests of the relevant department and to discuss their own ideas for research proposals with the respective Departments Heads or other faculty at MIC as appropriate.
Academic departments in the Faculty of Education are as follows:
- Learning, Society and Religious Education
- Language and Literacy Education
- Arts Education and Physical Education
- Reflective Pedagogy & Childhood Studies
- Educational Psychology, Inclusive and Special Education
- STEM Education
Before you apply:
- Read about the steps you have to take to do a Research Postgraduate programme at MIC.
- Click here for English language requirements.
- If you have met all the criteria, click on the 'How to Apply' tab (third item in above or below) to pay your application fee and download the application form that you will submit separately.
There are also a number of Structured PhD programmes available at MIC.