The form below is for an application fee only and this application fee of €50 is non-refundable.
If your payment is successful, you will receive an email confirmation with a payment reference number. Please keep this for your own records.
A completed application form for your chosen programme(s) must also be sent separately to the relevant MIC office noted in the 'How to Apply' tab for the programme.
If you are applying for more than one programme, you must pay the non-refundable fee for each application.
Completing this Form
- Please fill in all the fields required and select your programme from the drop-down menu.
- When you have entered all the relevant information, double-check it before scrolling to the bottom of the form. The total fee to be charged will be at the end.
- If prompted, complete the reCAPTCHA task set and/or tick the reCAPTCHA box [this is a security measure].
- If your payment is successful, you will receive a message on-screen with your payment reference number.
- If your payment is unsuccessful, you will receive an error message on-screen. This can occur for several reasons, most commonly: one or more fields in the 'Card Details' pop-up have not been filled in or have incorrect information in them i.e. a digit is wrong in a number of code, the name on the card does not match the field, there are insufficient funds in the account linked to the card, the user has not completed 2-step verification required by the bank.
- After paying you will also receive a confirmation email including your payment reference number. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours your application attempt may not have been successful, so please email Webmaster@mic.ul.ie to confirm receipt of payment.
Important Note: MIC does not store any credit card details. Payments are processed through Stripe.
If you have difficulty completing this online process, contact Webmaster@mic.ul.ie.