The form below is for an application fee only and this application fee of €50 is non-refundable.
If your payment is successful, you will receive an email confirmation. Please keep this for your own records.
A completed application form for your chosen programme(s) must also be sent separately to the relevant MIC office noted in the 'How to Apply' tab for the programme.
If you are applying for more than one programme, you must pay the non-refundable fee for each application.
Completing this Form
- **Please use a desktop or laptop computer, with a browser like Google Chrome, to complete this form.** Mobile users may experience issues.
- Please fill in all the fields required. In 'Payment Details', all fields must be filled i.e. if Billing Address Line 3 does not apply to you, put 0 [zero] in the box. Characters aside from letters and numbers in any field may cause an error i.e. punctuation marks.
- When you have entered all the relevant information, double-check it before scrolling to the bottom of the form. The total fee to be charged will be at the end.
- If prompted, complete the reCAPTCHA task set and/or tick the reCAPTCHA box [this is a security measure].
- If your payment is successful, you will receive a message on-screen and a confirmation email to your email account. Please check that the summary is correct.
- If your payment is unsuccessful, you will receive an error message on-screen. This can occur for several reasons, most commonly: One or more fields for 'Payment Details' or in the 'Card Details' pop-up have not been filled in or have incorrect information in them i.e. a digit is wrong in a number of code, the name on the card does not match the field/The reCAPTCHA task has not been completed and/or the reCAPTCHA box has not been ticked/There are insufficient funds in the account linked to the card/The user has not completed 2-step verification required by the bank.
- If you have paid you will receive a payment confirmation and reference number. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours your application attempt may not have been successful, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm receipt of payment.
Important Note: MIC does not store any credit card details. Payments are processed through Realex.
If you have difficulty completing this online process, contact Webmaster@mic.ul.ie