- Adrian Kirkwood & Linda Price (2014) Technology-enhanced learning and teaching in higher education: what is ‘enhanced’ and how do we know? A critical literature review, Learning, Media and Technology, 39:1, 6-36, DOI: 10.1080/17439884.2013.770404
- Beckers, J., Dolmans, D. and Van Merriënboer, J., (2016). e-Portfolios enhancing students' self-directed learning: A systematic review of influencing factors. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 32(2).
- Chawinga, W.D.(2017) Taking social media to a university classroom: teaching and learning using Twitter and blogs. International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education, 14(1), p.3.
- Gordon, N., (2014). Flexible pedagogies: Technology-enhanced learning. From the report series Flexible Pedagogies: Preparing for the Future. The Higher Education Academy, January. Accessed 8 August 2018.
- Muncy (2014), J.A. Blogging for Reflection: The Use of Online Journals to Engage Students in Reflective Learning, Marketing Education Review, 24:2, 101-114, DOI: 10.2753/MER1052-8008240202.
- National Forum for Teaching and Learning (2014) National Survey on the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning in Higher Education
- Salmon, G., 2004. E moderating. Routledge.
- Sharp, L.A. and Whaley, B., (2018). Wikis as Online Collaborative Learning Experiences: “A Different Kind of Brainstorming”. Adult Learning, p.1045159518761095.
- Wang, Y.C., (2014). Using wikis to facilitate interaction and collaboration among EFL learners: A social constructivist approach to language teaching. System, 42, pp.383-390.
- Western Sydney University Guide to e-moderating Accessed on 10 August 2018.