Summer CPD Courses
The Continuing Professional Development Unit in Mary Immaculate College supports teachers’ professional learning through a range of short courses held annually in the summer and occasional courses and seminars all year round. Topics for summer CPD vary year on year but all are designed to reflect the ever-changing and diverse professional needs of teachers. All courses are approved for EPV days and are a mix of delivery modes like on-campus, blended (onsite & online modules) or completely online. The summer 2019 course listing is below.
Onsite Summer CPD Courses
Online & Blended Summer CPD Courses
- Building Bridges of Understanding—A Strategic Approach to Children’s Comprehension Development
- Embracing Diversity and Nurturing Integration
- The Co-operating Teacher and School Placement—Understanding the Role and Working with the Student Teacher
- Gaelic Games in the Primary School—A Cross-Curricular Approach
- Godly Play in the Primary School Classroom
For more information on Summer CPD courses, contact: Hellen.Gallagher@mic.ul.ie.