The Finance Office in Mary Immaculate College performs a number of important functions and services within the College including all aspects of accounts payable, payroll, fees and grants as well as being responsible for statutory financial reporting, regulatory compliance, audits and taxation, and financial policies/procedures.
The Vice President - Finance & Administration, Michael Keane, is based in this office.
The Finance Office is located in Room 104, situated on the first floor of the Foundation Building, and is open from 10.30am-12.30pm and 2-4pm, Monday to Friday.
Fees, Charges & Grants
Visit the Fees, Charges & Grants section here.
- Part-Time Lecturer hours need to be completed on a monthly basis by the individual part-time lecturer. Each Lecturer will be provided with a link to the part-time hours online portal once a signed contract has been received by MIC. This is the only method of submitting part-time lecture hours.
- Each part-time member of staff should complete this online form each month as per instructions provided in set-up email received.
- This information will also serve as the college’s official record for social welfare insurable weeks. It is important that the actual days worked are recorded. Please ensure insurable weeks are submitted within a month of providing the lecture.
- A schedule of dates that the online form opens and closes is available on the finance portal. The online portal is automated, so please take note of the opening and closing scheduled dates.
- When completed, this online form will be sent electronically to the Head of Dept/Co-Ordinator for approval and signing. There is a schedule of dates available for HOD approvals.
- Part-time lecturer schedule 2020 2021
- MIC Financial Report 2019
- MIC Financial Report 2018
- MIC Financial Report 2017
- MIC Financial Report 2016
- MIC Financial Report 2015
- MIC Financial Report 2014
- MIC Financial Report 2013
- MIC Financial Report 2012
- MIC Financial Report 2011
- MIC Financial Report 2010
- MIC Financial Report 2009
- MIC Financial Report 2008
- MIC Financial Report 2007
- MIC Financial Report 2006
- Fees, Charges & Grants
- Useful Information
- Financial Statements