The Finance Office in Mary Immaculate College performs a number of important functions and services within the College including all aspects of accounts payable, payroll, fees and grants as well as being responsible for statutory financial reporting, regulatory compliance, audits and taxation, and financial policies/procedures.
The Vice President - Finance & Administration, Michael Keane, is based in this office.
The Finance Office is located in Room 104, situated on the first floor of the Foundation Building, and is open from 10.30am-12.30pm and 2-4pm, Monday to Friday.
Fees, Charges & Grants
Visit the Fees, Charges & Grants section here.
- MIC Insurance Indemnity Letter
- Part-Time Lecture forms need to be completed on a monthly basis by the individual part-time lecturer. This pre-printed form is available for download from the college website see link above.
- Each part-time member of staff should complete this form for each month showing the number of hours worked on each day in the box provided. This information will also serve as the college’s official record for social welfare insurable weeks, so it is important that the actual days worked are recorded.
- When completed this form should be sent to the Head of Dept/Co-Ordinator for approval and signing.
- Part-time lecture schedule 2017-2018
- Part-time lecture Rates 2017-18
- Monthly Part-time Lecture Form
- MIC Audited Accounts 2017
- MIC Audited Accounts 2016
- MIC Audited Accounts 2015
- MIC Audited Accounts 2014
- MIC Audited Accounts 2013
- MIC Audited Accounts 2012
- MIC Audited Accounts 2011
- MIC Audited Accounts 2010
- MIC Audited Accounts 2009
- MIC Audited Accounts 2008
- MIC Audited Accounts 2007
- MIC Audited Accounts 2006
- Fees, Charges & Grants
- Useful Information
- Financial Statements