The Finance Office in Mary Immaculate College performs a number of important functions and services within the College including all aspects of accounts payable, payroll, fees and grants as well as being responsible for statutory financial reporting, regulatory compliance, audits and taxation, and financial policies/procedures.
The Vice President - Finance & Administration, Michael Keane, is based in this office.
The Finance Office is located in Room 104, situated on the first floor of the Foundation Building, and is open from 10.30am-12.30pm and 2-4pm, Monday to Friday.
Fees, Charges & Grants
Visit the Fees, Charges & Grants section here.
Contact Finance Admin - queries redirected if appropriate, to relevant department : Finance@mic.ul.ie
- Email for Supplier invoices, credit notes and statements and supplier payment queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MIC Accounts Payable is a paperless office
- Supplier Queries about POs should go to your contact within MIC
- General Info Insurance at MIC
- MIC Liability Cover Note 2022 click here
USEFUL information from MIC Portal: USEFUL COLLEGE DETAILS.pdf
- Overview and Revenue information including FAQs on starting employment with MIC....Click here
- Access to Internal MIC Portal for Employees FAQ and forms...Payroll
- Link to full internal portal below
- Part-Time Lecturer hours need to be completed on a monthly basis by the individual part-time lecturer. Each Lecturer will be provided with a link to the part-time hours online portal once a signed contract has been received by MIC. This is the only method of submitting part-time lecture hours.
- Each part-time member of staff should complete this online form each month as per instructions provided in set-up email received. Only signed contracted hours can be submitted.
- This information will also serve as the college’s official record for social welfare insurable weeks. It is important that the actual days worked are recorded. Please ensure insurable weeks are submitted within a month of providing the lecture.
- A schedule of dates that the online form opens and closes is available on the finance portal. The online portal is automated, so please take note of the opening and closing scheduled dates. Portal closed in August every year.
- When completed, this online form will be sent electronically to the Head of Dept/Co-Ordinator for approval and signing. There is a schedule of dates available for HOD approvals.
- Part-time lecturer schedule 2021 to 2022
- Fees, Charges & Grants
- Useful Information
- Financial Statements