STAIRS - Stakeholders Together Adapting Ideas to Readjust Local Systems to Promote Inclusive Education
The main purpose of the STAIRS project is to promote social inclusion through the adaptation of educational good practices across Europe.
This will be achieved through substantial collaboration which will involve the compilation of materials based on good practices within partner countries, creating a national adaption plan for each country, upscaling their acquired knowledge and the recommendations of the national adaptation plans and a Final Synthesizing Report which will be created for the use of the Commission and decision makers.
The project is taking place between 31 January 2019 and 31 January 2022.
The main activities of the project are:
- Country reports written by experts from the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia
- Good practices collected and published by Ireland and Portugal
- Study visits to Ireland and Portugal
- A MOOC – Blended Leaning Course regarding social inclusion
- Change Management Toolkit
- National adaptation plans written by experts from the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia
- European Adaptation Guidelines written by experts from the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia
- Final Synthesizing Report
For more information concerning the implementation of the activities, please consult the project webpage: STAIRS
- Tempus Public Foundation, Budapest, Hungary (Co-ordinating Partner)
- Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias, CeiED, Lisbon, Portugal
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick, Ireland
- Varazdin County, Varaždin, Croatia
- Centre of Applied Research and Continuing Education, Písek, Czech Republic
- Institute of the Republic of Slovenia for Vocational Education and Training, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Educational Research Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia