Close icon
Close icon

Transcripts and Electronic Award Documents

Transcripts & Electronic Award Documents

If you require an official hard copy of your academic transcript please email your request to

Electronic Award Documents - Digitary

Digitary is an online secure document platform which enables graduates to access certified and secure electronic copies of their award documents

Digitary enables graduates to securely share these documents with third parties (e.g. employers, other HEI’s).

Graduates of Mary Immaculate College from 2005 onwards can request electronic versions of their parchment and Student Transcript.

Graduates who completed ECTS compliant programmes can also request a copy of a European Diploma Supplement.

How to request access to documents on Digitary?

Important message for Postgraduate Programme / LINC Graduates 2022/3

Digitary documents are not currently available. Please forward requests relating to electronic award documentation to 

Graduates from 2020 onward. 

Documents will be automatically issued to you on Digitary following your Graduation. Instructions on how to register and access your documents will be sent to your personal e-mail address approximately 14 days after your graduation ceremony takes place.

Graduates from 2005 – 2019 inclusive

To request access to your award documents please send an e-mail to with subject line 'Access to Digitary', containing the following information:

  • Name
  • Student ID Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Programme(s) from which you graduated

Note: The e-mail address from which you send this e-mail will be the e-mail account to which the registration link for Digitary will be sent to.

Graduates from St. Patrick's College, Thurles

Prior to 2020, graduates from the MIC Thurles campus, do not have electronic award documents. If you require a copy of your transcript and you are a graduate of MIC Thurles, prior to 2020, please contact Paula Hourigan, Senior Academic Administrator, on +353 504 20535 or

Graduates prior to 2005

  • You can obtain an official hard copy of your transcript by contacting Student Academic Administration ( There is a fee of €10 and graduates have to provide a College ID number (if possible), programme of study, date of birth and a forwarding address in the event that the address on your transcript differs from your current address. SAA will ensure that your request is completed within one working week.
  • You can request a replacement official hard copy parchment if your parchment has been misplaced or destroyed by contacting Student Academic Administration. Please download and complete the Replacement Graduate Parchment form here. There is a €60 fee payable for a replacement parchment.
Student Academic Administration
+353 61 204315

Other Requests

If you require a replacement ID card please email

There is a charge of €10 for a replacement card. This must be paid via

Each student attending Mary Immaculate College is required to carry a current valid student identity card while on campus. The ID card is issued initially at enrolment. If you lose your card, there is a fee to replace it.

MIC Limerick

Student Academic Administration will issue replacement cards (at a charge of €10) during usual opening hours. In certain circumstances, cards may be posted to your home address.

MIC Thurles

MIC Thurles students who require replacement ID cards should contact Kathryn or Bernie at the campus reception. There is a charge of €10.

If you require a letter for any of the following:

  • Proof of Registration
  • Proof of Attendance
  • Proof of Linking in to a module(s)
  • Proof of Leave of Absence
  • Graduated and Award Received
  • Expected to Graduate
  • Exited from College
  • On-Placement Letter
  • Erasmus Letter

Please email your request to or for Thurles Students please contact Paula Hourigan, Senior Academic Administrator, on +353 504 20535 or must present your ID Card to request and collect Letters. Students must allow 24 hours from requesting to collection of Letters.

If you wish to change your address for correspondence you should email your request to advising of your most up to date address which you wish to have recorded and the update will be done on the same day as the request was received.

If you wish to exit from the College, please download the Student Exit Form here and email completed form to for MIC Limerick or email for MIC Thurles, as soon as possible. 

  • Transcripts & Electronic Award Documents
  • Other Requests