Completing this Form
- You are encouraged to fill this in from a desktop device as some mobile users may experience issues.
- Please fill in all the fields required, including your student email address (not personal email address).
- When you have entered all the relevant information, double-check it before scrolling to the bottom of the form. The total fee to be charged will be calculated at the end.
- If prompted, complete the reCAPTCHA task set and/or tick the reCAPTCHA box [this is a security measure].
- If your payment is successful, you will receive a message on-screen and a confirmation email to your student email account. Please check that the summary is correct.
- If your payment is unsuccessful, you will receive an error message on-screen. This can occur for several reasons, most commonly: One or more fields for 'Card Details' have not been filled in or have incorrect information in them i.e. a digit is wrong in a number of code, the name on the card does not match the field/The reCAPTCHA task has not been completed and/or the reCAPTCHA box has not been ticked/There are insufficient funds in the account linked to the card.
- If you have paid you will receive a payment confirmation and reference number. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours your application attempt may not have been successful, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm receipt of payment.
Important Note: MIC does not store any credit card details. Payments are processed through Realex.
If you have difficulty completing this online process, contact Webmaster@mic.ul.ie