The Education Office provides information and support to the students and staff of the Faculty of Education.
Some of the services offered by the Education Office include School and Early Childhood Placement, examinations, faculty support and a range of other functions associated with the delivery of the programmes of study offered at undergraduate and postgraduate level by the Faculty of Education. The Education Office directly supports the work undertaken by the Dean of Education.
The Education Office is located in Room 307, situated on the third floor of the Foundation Building, and is open from 9am-12pm and 2-4.45pm, Monday to Friday. Counter service to students is available from 10am-12.30pm and 2-4pm on weekdays.
Services provided by the Education Office include:
- School & Early Childhood Placement
- Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE)
- Electives in Education
- Alternative Education Experience
- Summer school courses
- TEFL courses
- Gaeltacht Placement
- Oral Irish Exams
- Coursework submission
- Exam schedules
- Viewing of examination scripts
- Examination papers and results
- Assessment grids & grading
- Taught postgraduate programmes (Education)
- CDU sales and administration
- Conference and event management