The MIC Accommodation Office is located at Courtbrack Accommodation. The office provides assistance to students who require help and advice when looking for accommodation for the duration of their stay at college.
At MIC, there are three types of College accommodation available for students. See photos and learn more here.
MIC Limerick Campus
On-Campus accommodation is in the Halls of Residence and is for female students only.
Courtbrack Student Accommodation and is available to all undergraduate and postgraduate students, male and female. It is approximately a five minute walk from the College.
MIC Thurles Campus
On-Campus accommodation is available to all undergraduate and postgraduate students, male and female.
Note: Students may only provisionally book ONE type of College accommodation.
Private Rented Accommodation
Students also have a variety of private-rented options to choose from including private houses, apartments and rooms all within walking distance of the campuses. Accommodation lists are available to all incoming first year students and existing students can also receive the list of accommodation via e-mail, or the list can be printed from the links on the Accommodation page here.
Accommodation Office Services
- Booking student accommodation in the Halls of Residence, Courtbrack Student Accommodation and MIC Thurles Campus during semesters. We commence taking bookings at the MIC Open Days in October of each year.
- Liaising between College household staff, maintenance staff and Halls of Residence supervisor
- Inspecting student villages approved by the College
- Registering private properties with the College and advertising vacancies to students on behalf of the property owner on the college website
- Attending welcome meeting of students during first week of semester
- Advice and assistance for all International Students looking for accommodation for either semester or for the full college year
- Liaising with private owners on behalf of students on problems that may arise