Study Break Ticket
- Library study places are offered on a 'FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED' basis.
- Study break tickets are available on both floors of the library and must be filled out by a reader if they are taking a break.
- Any study spaces left without a ticket can be cleared and used straight away by another reader.
- Any study spaces left unattended for longer than 45 minutes may be cleared and used by another reader. Shelves labelled “Study Break Items” has been placed on each floor for removed items.
- Please do not leave laptops/USBs or other valuables unattended for ANY length of time.
- The Library shall not be responsible for any stolen or damaged property.
Personal belongings left unattended at library desks are the responsibility of their owner at all times and the library takes no responsibility for this material.