PIN (Personal Identification Number)
For some library services such as reserving a book or viewing "My Account" on the Library Catalogue you will be asked to enter both your library card number and your PIN. Your PIN is a four-digit number.
How to get your PIN
- Ask at the Library Service Desk.
- Phone the Library Service Desk (061-204370) and request your PIN be sent to you by email. It will be sent to your college email account.
- Email email@example.com and request your PIN be sent to your college email.
Forgotten your PIN
- Contact the Library Service Desk.
- From the Library Catalogue select "My Account" tab at top of screen. Click on "Reset your PIN". An email will be sent to your college email address with instructions on how to reset your PIN.