Drury Archive: Title of Archive + Conditions of Access
Title of the Archive and Catalogue
- The Drury Papers = title of the catalogue of the archive completed by Jackie Hayes, Limerick City Archivist and revised by Prof. John Hayes.
- In the catalogue the archive is referred to as “The Maurice O’Connor Drury Archive”
Conditions of Access
- The library offers access to the digitized version of “The Maurice O’Connor Drury Archive” + the digitized version of the catalogue “The Drury Papers”.
- Access to the paper archive is not offered.
- Access is offered at Mary Immaculate College Library, Limerick.
- See below from the deed of gift.
The donated materials shall be made accessible to bona fide scholars, for purposes of private study and research only, in accordance with Mary Immaculate College policies. Such scholars will be entitled to publish limited extracts from the material (no more than about 10percent of any one document) in line with standard ‘fair usage’ practice and provided there is due attribution of the source. For any more extensive publication, prior permission would have to be sought from the relevant copyright holders (Luke and Paul Drury for the Drury material, the Rush Rhees Archive for the Rhees material).