The CAO Change of Mind deadline of 1st July 2018 (5.15pm) is fast approaching. Not to worry though as we have some some useful tips and advice below to help take the stress out of the process.
Tips & Advice:
• First step: Your first port of call should be the CAO website Here you will find more details on the process, programme restrictions & exclusions and a really helpful CAO Change of Mind Video Guide.
• Research: Research all the programmes that you are considering again and only then list your choices in order of preference – always be guided by what interests you most!
• Get advice: Talk to family and friends about their experience of the CAO Application process – it’s always good to learn from others experience!
• Contact us: Contact us at any time for a practical insights into our programmes – start dates, modules, exams, work placements and much more.
• Double check: Check and double check that all the programme codes and information you have filled in are correct before finally submitting your Change of Mind form.
• Stay Calm: Most of all stay calm and take the process step-by- step to ensure you complete the form successfully.
For more information contact our Student Recruitment Officer at T: 061 774775 or E: Patrick.Cosgrove@mic.ul.ie