Accommodation is generally very easy to find in Limerick and close to Mary Immaculate College, with various options available. Always remember, the International Office is happy to help with accommodation queries.
O'Dwyer House, Self-catering Accommodation. Available to International students only
Mary Immaculate College recently opened a high-spec, 8 bedroom/3 bathroom student house only a couple of minutes' walk from the campus. O'Dwyer House can be booked through the International Office for either one semester or the full year. The house is fully equipped with all mod cons, including:
- Swipe-card access to rooms
- Shared kitchen/dining area
- Housekeeping service twice weekly
The cost is €2,300 per semester, plus €300 refundable damage deposit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Self-catering Accommodation (on-campus)
Courtbrack Accommodation is a student accommodation complex owned and managed by Mary Immaculate College. Courtbrack offers safe and secure accommodation for students, with the following amenities:
• Single and twin bedrooms.
• 24 Hour reception and tourist information.
• Fully equipped self-catering kitchen.
• Self-service Laundry.
• Private Parking.
• WIFI in all areas and an Internet room.
• T.V. room.
• Housekeeping service.
• Nearby shops, bars and restaurants.
• All-night security and security cameras.
During the academic year, Courtbrack is generally occupied by long-stay students, but available to short-stay students during the summer months. Please contact the International Office for 2016/17 prices.
Self-catering Accommodation (off-campus)
City Campus student accommodation is a privately run facility located 15 minutes’ walk from Mary Immaculate College offering the following amenities:
• Private courtyard setting within close distance to bus and train station.
• Apartments are 4 bedrooms (single occupancy), 2 bathrooms, with kitchen/dining area.
• Gas heating in all apartments and on-site laundrette.
• On-site reception and on-site manager.
• Multi-Channel T.V, 24-hour broadband, telephone system with intercom facility.
• Bicycle parking and car parking facility.
During the academic year, City Campus is generally occupied by long-stay students, but available to short-stay students during the summer months. The semester cost for 2016/17 is €2000 (which includes all utilities) plus €250 deposit. Please see: www.citycampus.ie.
Ashdown, Clontarf Hall, and Alphonsus Court are privately run facilities located between 10 and 20 minutes’ walk from Mary Immaculate College offering the following amenities:
• Two and four bedroom apartments with single occupancy rooms and kitchen/dining area.
• On-site maintenance service, residential caretaker and 24-hour security.
• Within walking distance of Limerick City Centre and bus and train station.
• Colour T.V. and cable in all apartments and broadband access.
During the academic year, Ashdown, Clontarf Hall and Alphonsus Court are generally occupied by long-stay students, but available to short-stay students during the summer months. see: www.ashdownvillage.ie.
Long-stay students may rent private accommodation. A list of vacancies is available from the College’s Accommodation Officer: email@example.com. Please note that properties on this list have not been inspected by the College. Private rental accommodation may also be found in local accommodation listings on The Limerick Leader, Limerick Post, and www.daft.ie.
Self-catering Accommodation (on-campus)
Courtbrack Accommodation offers weekly accommodation during the summer months for €140 weekly. See above for details on facilities at Courtbrack.
Guest Houses and Hotels
Short-stay accommodation can also be arranged in local guest houses and hotels. The average price per night in a guesthouse ranges from €40 to €50. Listings of local guesthouses can be found at www.irelandbnb.com. There are also many hotels located close to MIC.
Please contact Courtbrack Accommodation at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 61 302500 to arrange accommodation for short stays at Mary Immaculate College.