Your Home Country
The pages listed on the left menu provide details on academic entry requirements, visa requirements, in your home country.
If your country is not listed here, please contact the International Office further information. If you have any queries on the equivalence of your qualifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, giving full details on the qualification(s) you currently hold.
Please note that all applicants are required to meet the English language requirements for international applicants.
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
• High school graduation diploma with GPA of 3.0 or above that includes English, another language and mathematics.
• SAT score in the range of 1240 to 1600 (new 3-component SAT) including 530 or above in Math and 480 or above in Critical Reading/Writing or a minimum ACT score of 25.
• Particular programmes at MIC require applicants to have passed Advance Placement tests or Sat II tests in specific subjects.
Taught Postgraduate Entry Requirements
• GPA of 3.00 or higher in a four-year degree programme in a relevant discipline at a recognised third-level institution.
• Particular programmes may require an interview and/or work experience.
You do not require a visa to study in Ireland. However, you will be required to register with the Immigration Officer in Limerick within one month of arrival in Ireland. Full details on how to register will be given to you during orientation.