Guidelines for Applying for Research Postgraduate Programmes
Please read the Guidelines here:
- Please enclose detailed certified results and awards for all examinations mentioned in the application form (certified original documents and certified English translation where applicable).
- Official results and award of examinations to be taken should be submitted as soon as they are available.
- If you are from a non-English speaking country, you will be required to show evidence of a high level of competence in English as part of the application.
- Please note that your application form cannot be considered unless certified results and awards are submitted.
- When detailing result/grade/mark, please include QCA/GPA, mark or percentage relative to marking system at your univeristy.