B.A. (UL), M.Ed (UL)
Position: Transforming Education through Dialogue (TED) Project
- Curriculum Development Unit,
Mary Immaculate College,
South Circular Road,
- Telephone: 061-774715
- Email: Ruth.email@example.com
- Office: JHN122
Ruth is currently undertaking a PhD in Education and her research focuses on school networks.
Her research interests also include:
- Equity of outcome in education;
- Collaborative partnerships in education;
- parental involvement in children’s learning;
- Educational change and widening participation in higher education and lifelong learning.