Frequently Asked Questions
Who May Use Agresso?
- Any member of staff may register and use the online Agresso system, the only requirement is that the user has an employee number and access to the MIC intranet.
How Do I Register?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, your employee number and your Department. The support team will email you back when you are setup.
How Do I log into Agresso?
- Agresso is available online at https://u4agr-web.mic.ul.ie/Agresso
- At the Agresso login screen enter ( as detailed below) your Username, Client and Agresso Password
- Your username will be the first initial of your first name followed by your surname. It is not case sensitive
- Client - MI
- Password – agresso .As soon as you have logged in the first time you will be asked to change your password.
How do I get access to a Cost Centres (budget)?
- If you require access to a Cost Centre the budget holder will have to email Agresso support and request that you are given access to the relevant cost centres.
How do I see what is left in my departmental budget?
- If you need access to Departmental/Project reports the budget holder will need to request access to the Information Pages
How Do I Enter/Approve a Requisition/Expense Claim on Agresso?
- Please see "How to Guides" on the Agresso Support page menu for details on how to enter & approve Requisitions & Expenses.
How Do I amend a claim saved at draft?
- Please see "How to Guides" on the Agresso Support page menu for details on how to amend a claim.