To assist College students in finding accommodation suitable to their living needs for the duration of their stay in College.
Services Provided by Accommodation Office:
- Advice and assistance to students regarding accommodation
- Booking student accommodation in the Halls of Residence, Courtbrack Student Accommodation and Thurles Campus during semesters. We commence taking bookings at the MIC Open Days in October of each year.
- Liaising between College Household staff, Maintenance staff and Halls of Residence supervisor
- Inspecting Student Villages approved by the College
- Registering properties with the College and advertising vacancies to students on behalf of the property owner on the college website
- Attending Welcome Meeting of students during first week of Semester
- Advice and assistance for for all International Students looking for accommodation for either semester or for the full college year
- Liaising with private owners on behalf of students on problems that may arise
How to Avail of Services
The Accommodation Office is based in Courtbrack Accommodation (see address below). Lists are available to all incoming first year students and existing students can also receive the list of accommodation via e-mail or the list can be printed from the Campus and Private Accommodation page link below.
Existing property owners can re-register their property with the College. Once the property meets minimum requirements, the property will be registered with the College and advertised. Please note that private accommodation is not inspected. If you find properties not up to standard contact the accommodation office
For further information on accommodation please left click on the Campus and Private Accommodation Page here.
Off Dock Road
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org