To assist College students in finding accommodation suitable to their living needs for the duration of their stay in College.
Services Provided by Accommodation Office:
- Advice and assistance to students regarding accommodation
- Booking student accommodation in the Halls of Residence during semesters
- Liaising between College Household staff, Maintenance staff and Halls of Residence supervisor
- Inspecting Student Villages approved by the College
- Registering properties with the College and advertising vacancies to students on behalf of the property owner
- Attending Welcome Meeting of students during first week of Semester
- Organising Accommodation for all International Students
- Liaising with private owners on behalf of students on problems that may arise
How to Avail of Services
Lists are available to all incoming first year students on request . Existing students can receive lists of accommodation via e-mail, fax, phone and printed form over the counter during Student Services opening hours.
Existing property owners can re-register their property with the College. Once the property meets minimum requirements, the property will be registered with the College and advertised.
More information on accommodation can be found in the Courtbrack and Residential Block Accomodation Page here.
Mary Immaculate College
South Circular Road