Thank you for visiting the Mary Immaculate College ICT Services Website.
ICT Services has a service remit to provision, maintain and support appropriate ICT hardware and software systems to enable Academic staff, Professional services staff and students to support the strategic goals and targets of a modern third-level teaching, learning and research environment.
Services provided are in the following areas:
- ICT Hardware and system software installation/maintenance and advancement.
- Network provision and development.
- Provision and maintenance of audio and video presentation and production systems.
- Provide ICT Support for academic staff, professional services staff and students.
- Maintain ICT systems and data integrity and security.
- Implement and maintain best practice ICT governance.