Vice President, Administration and Finance
Role of the Vice President, Administration and Finance
The Vice-President, Administration & Finance reports to the President, is the Chief Financial Officer of the College and has overall responsibility for the management of finance, physical development and all other non-academic affairs in the college.
- Directing and controlling all aspects of financial administration in line with College strategy, statutory requirements and best accounting and business practice;
- Negotiating and liaising as appropriate with relevant external agencies both public and private in relation to resources and related issues;
- Developing, managing and implementing the College budgetary strategy;
- Directing the development and implementation of the College's Physical Development Plan;
- Directing the development and management of the College's physical resources, including the teaching, residential, catering and sports & recreation facilities.
- Membership of the College's Governing Authority (An tÚdarás Rialaithe) as Senior Administrator;
- Proactive participation as a member of other College committees including the college Management Committee (Executive Team).
- Carrying out the duties of College Health and Safety Officer, and promoting awareness of Health & Safety legislation and the use of best practice in complying therewith;
- Representing the College on appropriate external committees and fora.