On-Site Accommodation - Residential Block:
On-site accommodation is in the Residential Block linked to the Foundation Building and provides bedrooms with shared kitchens and bathroom facilities for female students.
- Facilities Include 68 single rooms
- Bathrooms, shower rooms and toilets at end of each corridor
- Small kitchen at end of every corridor with tea/coffee making facilities, fridge and microwave.
- Small T.V. room adjoining kitchen
- Laundry facilities (coin operated)
- Lift to all floors
- 24 hour security
Off- Campus Accommodation - Courtbrack Accommodation
This modern, purpose built accommodation is only minutes walk from the College. There are 96 bed spaces available here, comprised of 68 single and 14 twin rooms. Click here for the Courtbrack Accommodation website.
- Reception and Tourist Information
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen
- T.V. Room
- Public telephone
- Self-service launderette
- Housekeeping service
- Nightly security/security cameras
- Private Parking
- Nearby shops and Bar
- Tennis Court
- Internet Room
MIC, St. Patrick's Campus, Thurles On-Site Accommodation
There are 36 en-suite bedrooms conveniently located on-site at MIC, St. Patrick’s Campus, Thurles. Spaced out over three floors, they provide accommodation for 36 male or female students on a single room basis.
- Bedrooms equipped with single bed, study desk, chair and plenty of storage
- All bedrooms have bathrooms with a sink, toilet and shower
- Spacious, communal TV lounge
- Fully equipped, self-catering kitchen area. The kitchen includes cooking facilities including stoves and microwaves as well as sinks, refrigerators, kettles and cupboards for storing food items.
For more information and booking details, please contact:
Courtbrack Accommodation, Courtbrack Avenue, South Circular Road, Limerick, Ireland.
T: +353 61 302500
F: +353 61 302539