- Management of all general craft workers, construction, renovations, minor works and maintenance work.
- Liaise with the College's Architects, Engineers and outside maintenance contractors.
- Management of Staff.
- Play a lead role in the on-going development of the campus.
- Management of building services via computerised Building Management Systems, maintenance/Service contracts and internal services.
- Manage the setting up of different areas of examinations, graduations, seminars and conferences in addition to the various functions and ceremonies that take place in the College throughout the year.
- Assist in the setting up of various rooms, offices in removal and relocation of offices and equipment.
- Assist in Security, fire safety and health and safety.
The Building Maintenance Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Building Maintenance Manager can be contacted at any time.